Terms and conditions

Dear Guest,

We would like to mention a couple of things to ensure you an enjoyable experience.

Check-in & Check-out times
Check-in time is 15:00
Check-out time is 11:00
Reservation policy

When making a reservation, the website user undertakes to submit a valid e-mail address and authorizes us to use it for notifications in relation to the booking and confirming information. If the user is not available by e-mail or phone or submits a wrong or an invalid e-mail address, we reserve the right to cancel the reservation.

Payment and cancellation options

Individual reservations (up to 5 rooms)

 1.       Option: “FREE cancellation – pay at the hotel”

This payment and cancellation option is available only for reservations of up to 5 rooms (individual reservations). Reservations, completed with this option, can be cancelled without any cancellation fees up to 24 hours prior to arrival.

In case of cancellation within 24 hours or in case of no-show, the first night will be charged. Payment in hotel (on the spot) is possible by credit card or with cash (EUR only). 

 2.       Option: “Non-refundable”

Reservations completed with this option require full advance payment at the time of booking, no cancellations or changes are possible.

If the credit card information is incorrect or cannot be charged for some other reason, the hotel is entitled to cancel the reservation. If the reservation includes contact details, the hotel will inform the customer about this issue and ask for new credit card information.

Please note that if the guest cancels or modifies the reservation, or in case of no-show, the total price of the reservation will be charged.

Group reservations (more than 5 rooms) 

Special payment and cancellation conditions apply for all reservations that consist of 5 or more rooms.

For reservations made more than 30 days prior to arrival, a mandatory 30% deposit is requested after the reservation is made. This deposit is refundable for up to 30 days prior to arrival, after which time it is non-refundable in the form of cancellation fee. Remaining 70% (or balance) payment must be settled at least 14 days prior to arrival and is non-refundable.

For reservations made under 30 days prior to arrival, immediate prepayment is requested in full amount and is fully non-refundable.

Proforma for pre-payment and additional information will be sent to the customer’s provided email by our Reservations team (reservations@cityhotel.si; Tel + 386 1 239 0093). Pre-payment is possible via bank transfer or credit card charge. If the customer’s provided contact data is invalid or not active, the hotel is entitled to cancel the reservation.

Long term reservations (more than 5 nights)

Please note that the hotel may request credit card details to secure your reservation (for long term reservations - more than five nights accommodation) and hotel as well reserves the right to pre-authorise your credit card prior to arrival.

Non-valid cards will result in automatic cancellation of the reservation.

Additional offer policy
All additional offer is available upon request and availability.

Hotel Policy
To ensure your enjoyment, the City Hotel Ljubljana has a »Commitment to Calm« in guest rooms and public areas. Complaints from other guests about excessive noise can result in the noisy party being asked to leave the hotel immediately with no refund.

The City Hotel Ljubljana is a non smoking hotel. A 200 € cleaning fee will be applied to your bill for smoking of any substance.

We place particular pride on offering our guests clean rooms. You agree that excessive stains or damage to our property will result in a minimum 50 € cleaning fee.

Extra charges billed to guest room will be settled at time of check out.

Parking in our garage is at the responsibility of the vehicle owner and the hotel is not liable for any damages.

Pets are allowed with prior agreement (limited number of rooms). The extra charge is 20 EUR per stay.